This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 2 wifi connection problem (no internet working)

retty_chheang
Star I
Model: ZE551ML
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: LRX21V.WW-ASUS_Z00A-2.20.40.206_20170627_2131_user (Android 5.0)
Frequency of Occurrence: Always for months
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by retty.chheang on 2019/10/21 23:59 I have own this phone for about 3 years already. Recently, the phone has problem with wifi connection. I have it connected to strongest wifi but none internet is working while other phone connected to the same network work normally. I'd tried with reboot, factory reset, check for update, and manually update the android. But none seem working. It is still the same Android 5.0 after I install a new update which I got from the Asus website. Except that when I use mobile data, it works. But very slow that is abnormal. It was not that slow when I used mobile data last time and I do believe that it is not because of the speed problem of my mobile internet.
5 REPLIES 5

tgkhoon
Star I
I have the same problem. I am using Zenfone4 just for 6 months. I was able to pick up my office Wi-Fi in the past few months, but suddenly since last Friday I couldn't pick up my office Wi-Fi anymore. All my colleagues can pick it up except me. I'm so disappointed on this phone, 

Robex
Star I
tgkhoon posted on 2019/10/30 08:07 I have the same problem. I am using Zenfone4 just for 6 months. I was able to pick up my office Wi-F ...
Zenfone2 was discontinued quite sometimes ago so the phone is dead so its forum. I suggest to post or open thread in Zenfone4 forum of your phone model.

Jerac
Star I
In Battery Modes of your Power Master, sometimes Network is Temporarily Disabled to save power.

vegusx1337
Star I
i dont know my phone never meet Problem - - so im just lucky ❤️ haha vegus168