onaj_igor
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: Battery
Description: Touchpad issue
Model: ASUS ZenBook Flip 14 UM462DA
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes

I purchase this laptop two weeks ago. From the start there was problem with touchpad. Touchpad is unresponsive and skips alot which was very frustrating. I tried installing all the drivers, new ones, old ones but nothing helped. I contacted ASUS customer service and they also suggested all this things but in the end they told me to send laptop to the service. So I took my laptop and hand it over to the store where i bought it. Four days passed and they call me to tell me that they sent my laptop to the service centar and they couldn't repair the problem so I got new laptop - same model as the old one (ASUS ZenBook Flip 14 UM462DA). Yea, same story with this one. I am very dissapointed because this is second laptop with this problem. I have all the newest drivers installed and the problem is still here. If anybody have some solution please help me. Thanks
57 REPLIES 57

mbak565
Star I
RAJU2529 posted on 2019/10/30 04:12 i am using driver 12.0.0.24 , no issues at all with different laptop
Just got a replacement laptop, same version as the first. This one has the same problem with the trackpad not working. It's actually a bit worse because the new light-up number pad feature does not work either (not that I care so much about that). Trackpad is unusable when the computer is under load. I guess i will get a 3rd one....

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
mbak565 posted on 2019/11/13 18:31 Just got a replacement laptop, same version as the first. This one has the same problem with the t ...
Sorry, then I dont have any ideas.

I also have this issued :( My new Asus Zenbook UM462DA error in Touchpad. not accurate and some time flying. Is it because many dust fall in my touchpad?

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Dear all, May I know your touchpad driver version? The latest one is ASUS Precision Touchpad V12.0.0.24 Please kindly update it if you haven't. https://www.asus.com/2-in-1-PCs/ASUS-ZenBook-Flip-14-UM462DA/HelpDesk_Download/ Thank you.

duboissonny
Star I
I am facing the exact same issue as well on my brand new UM462DA, had it replace with another unit, still experiencing the same problem with the touchpad. Hoping there's a solution to this issue real soon, it's really frustrating to have two brand new Zenbooks and not being able to use the touchpad properly.