TheseMood
Rising Star II
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: .
Frequency of Occurrence: .
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Hello, I can not complain because I do not have time lately but the camera of the device is full of errors and very poor quality. You knowingly dropped the camera while the camera was of good quality, and now it's a disgrace. 1. Colors are not realistic: especially green shades looks like crayons, it is not pleasant. Especially skin tone is not realistic at all. He applies a pink effect and completely deteriorates this quality. 2. The camera does not focus: After the last update, the camera does not focus, even if it does, it looks blurry or shaky after shooting. 3. Front camera should be improved: Google camera and so on. With the apps you can get great pictures from the front camera, while I get the rezaler image from the phone's own camera. Is your conscience comfortable? I want to ask. 4. Rear camera should be improved: I'm asking your conscience again. Is he comfortable? because I can't talk about the quality from the rear camera where I get the best quality images. I'm taking this phone for his camera, and you're intentionally making it worse. When I say correct it, I get no. I don't want to judge your character because it's something that depends on the character. You know your own character. 5. Flash problem on camera: When I turn on the flash in the camera settings, the flash stays on for a long time and the camera turns off. You receive white light as the image. I want to say that this problem needs to be solved, but I don't expect anything from you anymore. You deliberately sunk the perfect device. If you're doing this to get your new devices, you're wrong. I can't get a call from a company I'm not happy about. That's why your company fails: you don't satisfy your customers. If it continues this way, you will be at the bottom, you must be. Let the company deliberately distort our happiness. Not to mention Android Q and ZenUI 6. A company that cannot software the camera application should not access the system software if necessary. Don't ruin him. I'll never take your phone again. I talked good about you, but now I'm gonna talk bad about you. You lost a customer. Are you happy?
7 REPLIES 7

Rita
Star II
I agree. You are 100% right. Everyone is afraid to express their opinion and support you.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi Thesemood0, We're sorry to hear about this unpleasant experience. We will check with relevant teams about your feedback and suggestions. Thank you.

alimcaki
Star II
absolutely right friend, you broke it when zenfone 5 was beautiful and you did it to sell new device but i will never use asus and recommend it to my environment correct it also we are definitely waiting for Android Q update as a user of zenfone 5

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi Thesemood0, Please provide your firmware version: Settings > System > About Phone > Software information Could you show us original photos that illustrates these problems? For skintone applies a pink effect, please try viewing the file on other monitors or devices and check if the problem also exists on other devices. If it only exists on ZE620KL, you may go to settings > splendid and adjust the color. Please tell us the camera focus whether it is the rear camera or front camera. Does the focus problem appear in third party apps as well? For flash problem, please tell us more about "the camear turns off". Do you mean after you tap the shutter with the flash on, the camera crashes? Thank you for your help 🙂