Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dark Mode - Asus Apps

Model: ZA550KL
RAM: 2G
Firmware/App Version: Themes v1.8.0.49_190312
Rooted:
App Name: Themes

What a waste, if the theme app is only for a show. Only few asus apps are changed into dark mode. The example is the Settings, only the first page of Settings is on dark mode and the rest of them are not. This is applied some of the Asus Apps. I know there some Asus Apps have their own Settings to turn it to dark mode and that apps I was talking about that can changed by the Asus Theme App and some are not. Other topics that I wanted to post but I insert it here: Please update our google apps into newer version that can also change into dark mode. I know that dark mode is only for higher version than Android 8.0 but some phones can change it even its Android 8.0.
7 REPLIES 7

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi Mochizo, Please provide your firmware version: Settings > System > About Phone > Software information Could you tell us the name of this theme that you applied in the screeshots? Thank you 🙂

Here's my phone information and theme that I applied.

pintu71035
Star II
Last edited by pintu71035 on 2019/11/3 16:49 Lol....... :lol I think you are right... :lol

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Mochizo posted on 2019/10/25 21:45 Here's my phone information and theme that I applied.
Hi Mochizo, Have you tried other themes? When applying other themes, are the theme effects also only applied on the first page of the settings? Or only this theme "Carbon Fiber & Leather" has this problem? We will check with the relevant team about dark mode. Thank you 🙂