gszkop
Star III
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: OLED screen quality
Model: Asus Zenbook Pro Duo
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: No

I bought Zenbook Pro Duo and the first thing that caught my eye was the uneven backlight of the screen. When displaying e.g. 5% gray, using a video on YouTube at this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi4Wy7vE8-o&t=124s and reducing the screen backlight, you can see a large unevenness in the brightness of the backlight. I will point out that the problems I describe can be seen best in a dark room, when working during the day the problems are not visible or are very poorly visible.
48 REPLIES 48

braintheboss
Star I
Asus is doing good job 😕 Can you make a photo like i did for see your grain? Thank you

gszkop
Star III
this photo was not taken in the dark.  It's hard to judge because people are reflecting on the screen.

braintheboss
Star I
gszkop posted on 2019/11/3 10:50 this photo was not taken in the dark.  It's hard to judge because people are reflecting on the ...
It was darkest I was able to do now. If you want one full dark you will need wait at night. Anyway it was quite dark

gszkop
Star III
ok. please make a photo in darkness with low screen btightness

braintheboss
Star I
gszkop posted on 2019/11/3 12:12 ok. please make a photo in darkness with low screen btightness
Ok. I would like know if you can check my request in your laptop too 🤔 It will help me with ASUS. I sent to Amazon all emails and other things about this problem for they can warning ASUS this is not rare cases and they have serious problem I only need you set 100% text scaling and open windowed task manager as my capture. It's very evident grain there