Did you mean: 

WiFi disconnection !

Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_16.0615.1910.112
Frequency of Occurrence: frequently, all time
Rooted: No
APP Name: WiFi

Dear Asus officials I am your new customer for 7 months and have big problem for my zenfone phone (ZE620KL). Wifi is constantly disconnecting and reconnecting again. This problem started 3 months ago and still continues. In the latest update content was written that the wifi problem was fixed, but the problem is not resolved still continues. I'm tired of living this situation. Please find a solution to this annoying situation very quickly. #helpasus #asus #zenfone5 @asus 😞
11 REPLIES 11

My router this and I tried with another phone. but that phone does not have this problem.

rbandziulyte posted on 2019/10/29 00:38 1. Location, scanning, disable wi-fi, bluetooth scanning 2. Wi-fi advanced preferencess, turn off au ...
Now this problem is reduced. But it's not over. I had one last night during the conversation through WhatsApp. But not as always

Rita
Star II
Does this router have antennas. This unit has 2 antenna slots for amplifying the signal (both slots for receiving the signal). Huawei B525 Original 4G Signal Boost Antennas.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
guccukihsanmehmet01 posted on 2019/10/31 20:34 Now this problem is reduced. But it's not over. I had one last night during the conversation throu ...
Hi guccukihsanmehmet01, Thanks for your information. We will check with the relevant team about this. Have you tried connecting to other WiFis? Does the problem appear as well? When the problem did not exist 3 months ago, were you using the same router? Thank you 🙂

Rita
Star II
Huawei B525 keeps disconnecting devices from the internet Your disconnections may be caused by other issues. 1. Set the network setting on the router to" 4g only" or „3g only“, choose the one that is better in your area. Disable the "automatic update" option. Restarting modem. If this solves the problem then will have to do updates manually (I guess this is better than the net going off several times in a day). 2. Router it wont allow you to transmit the same SSID on both the 2.4hz and 5hz bands. 3. WiFi coverage. Ensure that your device is not in a "dead spot" in terms of WiFi signal, or subject to interferences from other RF devices. 4. Try switching to 2.4 GHz WiFi instead of 5 GHz. This normally gives more reliable WiFi connections, but will be slower. This device B525 slow wifi 5GHz. 5. Forget the Wi-Fi Network within the Zenfone 5 and reconnect to B525 SSID and password on the router as any previously saved personal SSID and password may have been deleted on Factory Reset. 6. Could possibly a firmware update that has caused the problem, but cannot confirm. 7. Huawei HiLink app can harm your setup and cause you to lose data. DON’T USE HiLink with the 525. Remains only Factory reset. 8. It conflicts with Android device that connects to the Wireless Hub. Take a look the System Log records a Warning. Maybe a feature of Android operating systems that are not under Huawei's control. 9. A lot of people online writes Huawei B525 keeps disconnecting devices from the internet.