Did you mean: 

WiFi disconnection !

Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_16.0615.1910.112
Frequency of Occurrence: frequently, all time
Rooted: No
APP Name: WiFi

Dear Asus officials I am your new customer for 7 months and have big problem for my zenfone phone (ZE620KL). Wifi is constantly disconnecting and reconnecting again. This problem started 3 months ago and still continues. In the latest update content was written that the wifi problem was fixed, but the problem is not resolved still continues. I'm tired of living this situation. Please find a solution to this annoying situation very quickly. #helpasus #asus #zenfone5 @asus 😞
11 REPLIES 11

Rita
Star II
1. Location, scanning, disable wi-fi, bluetooth scanning. 2. Wi-fi advanced preferencess, turn off automatically, all off. 3. Apps & Notifications, special app acces, wifi management, turn off all apps and system apps. 4. If that doesn't help resetting your network settings and try again. (Settings > Connections > More > Network settings reset. 5. Create new wifi connection.

Rita
Star II
1. Location, scanning, disable wi-fi, bluetooth scanning 2. Wi-fi advanced preferencess, turn off automatically, all off. 3. Apps & Notifications, special app acces, wifi management, turn off all apps and system apps. 4. If that doesn't help resetting your network settings and try again. (Settings > Connections > More > Network settings reset. 5. Create new wifi connection.

Thanks a lot now I'll try.  If the problem persists or the problem is solved, I will write it back. 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/10/31 10:33
guccukihsanmehmet01 posted on 2019/10/30 17:10 Thanks a lot now I'll try.  If the problem persists or the problem is solved, I will write it b ...
Hi guccukihsanmehmet01, If the problem still appears: Please try resetting your network settings and try again. (Settings > System > Reset options > ResetWiFi, mobile & Bluetooth) Could you tell me the brand and model of the WiFi router that has this problem? Have you tried connecting to a different router? Do other phones connected to this same WiFi have the same problem at the same time? Please show us a screenshot of your WiFi information. (Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi > tap on the WiFi already connected to access Network info) Please show us a short video of the problem. To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. Thank you 🙂