juknajanis
Star I
Model: ZS600KL
RAM: 8G
Firmware/APP Version: 8.1.0
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by juknajanis on 2019/10/24 19:29 Hello, my air triggers started acting strange ...they work fine, but doesn't do any actions. I played with them and everything was ok now they don't do any actions i put buttons on. Not only in game also if i put them like in place where phones sound options are ..when i press sound up or down..they seem to work..as the function goes white as if i press it but it doesn't open. Its like i click and hold . Is there any advice what can i do..reinstaling doesn't work. In screenshoot i press the buton but it doesnt open the thing it supoose to. Other games doesnt work also.
3 REPLIES 3

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/10/25 15:01 Hi juknajanis, Please make sure to update to the latest firmware version WW-15.1630.1907.98. We would suggest that you enter Game Center > AirTriggers > Disable and enable again. Please also try clearing cache & data of Game Center and Game Genie and check again. "if i put them like in place where phones sound options are ..when i press sound up or down..they seem to work..as the function goes white as if i press it but it doesn't open" > Could you show us a screenshot or short video of this process? To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. Thank you 🙂

juknajanis
Star I
Last edited by juknajanis on 2019/10/25 22:30 I have lastest version and switching them off and on didn't help. Also cleared cache for both programs. I did phone restart and closed all apps running  in background. Im also uploading video now..there I show where my buttons are located, that they work but no response. Also i open sound menu which is not game menu but phone option and trigger button responds/registers the click but again..it doesn't open extra sound options, also when i do shoot and open extra options its because i just tap on them not with triggers. They don't work with other games also..they act the same... here is the link: https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/s/914EE9B2C32C41E1BB3DA6694CFD90714

juknajanis
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/10/25 09:58 Hi juknajanis, Please make sure to update to the latest firmware version WW-15.1630.1907.98.
Hey, i answered with another post not with reply hipe you see it.