Zenfone 5z slow charging

Model:
RAM:
Firmware/APP Version:
Frequency of Occurrence:
Rooted:
APP Name:
Screenshot:

It's been a year since I encounter this problem. Many updates were released but still it did not fix the issue. Kindly fix this bug.
11 REPLIES 11

srithep555
Star I
When I use the original ASUS charger, it cannot be quick charged.But I use another charger that supports qc 3.0 can fast charge

Guri27
Rising Star I
Last edited by Gurjinder on 2019/10/21 02:10
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/10/8 14:38 Hi adrianjosephamparo, Please provide your firmware version: Settings > System > About Phone > Soft ...
fast charging not working. Using the original adopter and cable came inside the box. stopped all the background apps, kept on airplane mode even switched off the phone but no change in the charging speed. please solve this shit ASAP. firmware is 162.98

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/10/22 14:03
srithep555 posted on 2019/10/18 00:00 When I use the original ASUS charger, it cannot be quick charged.But I use another charger that supp ...
Hi srithep555, Is your adapter ASUS 9V 2A 18W? Does it show fast charging on the lock screen or "++" on the battery icon when you charge? Does this problem appear every time you charge your phone? Please provide your firmware version: Settings > System > About Phone > Software information Since when did this problem start to appear? Thank you 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Gurjinder posted on 2019/10/21 05:08 fast charging not working. Using the original adopter and cable came inside the box. stopped all t ...
Hi Gurjinder, Is your adapter ASUS 9V 2A 18W? Does it show fast charging on the lock screen or "++" on the battery icon when you charge? Does this problem appear every time you charge your phone? Did this problem appear all the time or after which firmware version? Thank you 🙂

Guri27
Rising Star I
yes adapter is 18W and it shows that ++ sign on the battery icon and fast charging written on the lock screen too. and yes every time I'm facing this problem. for me this prob is occurring from last 4-5 days