This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyASUS SplendID and Tru2Life options gone?

SirRobin
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: Missing Options in MyASUS App
Model: UX533
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: No

Last edited by SirRobin on 2019/9/26 11:24 Hello, right now i´ve realised that the SplendID and Tru2Life Option is gone in latest MyASUS App. Is this a general issue or something i can fix by myself?
17 REPLIES 17

SirRobin
Star I
New information. Tru2Life and splendID ist part of the MyASUS App in Windows 10. So no software to install or repair...

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
SirRobin posted on 2019/10/16 13:26 New information. Tru2Life and splendID ist part of the MyASUS App in Windows 10. So no software to i ...
my asus app support all features in some Intel processors in some latest high end laptop's only

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello SirRobin, Was there any new Windows installed or update before this issue occured? Sorry for my late reply. Thank you.

SirRobin
Star I
blake_ASUS posted on 2019/10/17 03:04 Hello SirRobin, Was there any new Windows installed or update before this issue occured? Sorry for m ...
Thank you for your answer! Yes, maybe this was a combination of last MyASUS App update and Windows 10 Build 18999, but it still exists with 19002. But i did only updates on normal path, so no clean installation or something else. So what can we do?

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
SirRobin posted on 2019/10/21 14:51 Thank you for your answer! Yes, maybe this was a combination of last MyASUS App update and Windows ...
Hello SirRobin, Please try to uninstall My ASUS, make sure all Windows KB, BIOS and Display driver has been updated. Then install My ASUS again. Thank you so much.