turkum34
Star I
Model: ZE551ML
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: ***
Frequency of Occurrence: ***
Rooted: No
APP Name: fm radio

Last edited by turkum34 on 2019/9/21 16:46 Hello , i want to listen fm radio with bluetooth headphone.but when i open fm radio zenfone 2 give sound to normal headphone. can u help me ?
5 REPLIES 5

celine04
Star I
HELLO EVERYONE OUT HERE ON THIS FORUM I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL ON HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK THROUGH THE HELP OF DR SAMUEL SPELL HEALER.Greetings to everyone that is reading this testimony today. My name is Celine from Poland  I have been rejected by my husband after 4 years of marriage just because of another woman he left me and the kid in pain. I never wanted to discuss the problem am passing through with anyone but one day I told a friend of mine all I am passing through she introduced me to a great man called Dr Samuel spell healer and I never believed  in her  because I never believed in spell I met another friend of mine  he also introduced me to the same man called Dr Samuel spell healer and still I doubted not until Oneday  when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell healer on this addressdr.samuelspellhealer@gmail.com  have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. I believed him because I have seen so many evidence of him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell healer has brought back my marriage and family to the best happiness in life. I want to inform everyone with any similar issues should not hesitate to reach out to Dr Samuel spell healer. His email:dr.samuelspellhealer@gmail.com Text/Call him on +2348116961468 or text @drsamuelspellhealer  all thanks to Dr Samuel spell healer for what he has done for me and my family.