MyASUS SplendID and Tru2Life options gone?

SirRobinSirRobin Level 1
edited September 30 in ZenBook
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: Missing Options in MyASUS App
Model: UX533
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: No

Last edited by SirRobin on 2019/9/26 11:24

Hello,

right now i´ve realised that the SplendID and Tru2Life Option is gone in latest MyASUS App. Is this a general issue or something i can fix by myself?

Comments

• Last edited by SirRobin on 2019/10/4 10:06

So no one with that problem? Even after latest MyASUS App update?
  • SirRobin posted on 2019/10/4 14:35
    So no one with that problem? Even after latest MyASUS App update?

you can download splendid software from model support site
  • Last edited by SirRobin on 2019/10/9 20:38

Sorry, but this is not really an option. For my model, UX533FD i can´t find that download.
    What i did was a restore of original nvidia driver but problem is still the same.

SplendID and Tru2Life are gone. So what now?
  • Last edited by SirRobin on 2019/10/12 09:17

@RAJU2529 @blake_ASUS There was a thread already a few month ago, but it´s locked now. Seems that there was a solution via PM...any information for me for that case?

https://www.asus.com/zentalk/in/thread-276107-1-1.html
  • SirRobin posted on 2019/10/12 13:45
    @RAJU2529 @blake_ASUS There was a thread already a few month ago, but it´s locked now. Seems that t ...

I have splendid software, but it contains diffrenet model .icm profiles. if you need that software means I will share through google drive
  • We can try this, thank you! But on my system the software was part of the MyASUS App, also Tru2life. I really wanna know what happend that both options are missing now. Didn´t change anything...
  • SirRobin posted on 2019/10/12 17:26
    We can try this, thank you! But on my system the software was part of the MyASUS App, also Tru2life. ...

Sorry I don't have your model laptop. so no exact solution
  • So what else can i do? Open a ticket?
  • SirRobin posted on 2019/10/12 20:43
    So what else can i do? Open a ticket?

send an email to Asus support team., ask him to send software via email
  • New information. Tru2Life and splendID ist part of the MyASUS App in Windows 10. So no software to install or repair...
  • SirRobin posted on 2019/10/16 13:26
    New information. Tru2Life and splendID ist part of the MyASUS App in Windows 10. So no software to i ...

my asus app support all features in some Intel processors in some latest high end laptop's only
  • Hello SirRobin,
    Was there any new Windows installed or update before this issue occured?
    Sorry for my late reply.
    Thank you.
  • blake_ASUS posted on 2019/10/17 03:04
    Hello SirRobin,
    Was there any new Windows installed or update before this issue occured?
    Sorry for m ...

Thank you for your answer! Yes, maybe this was a combination of last MyASUS App update and Windows 10 Build 18999, but it still exists with 19002. But i did only updates on normal path, so no clean installation or something else.

So what can we do?
  • SirRobin posted on 2019/10/21 14:51
    Thank you for your answer! Yes, maybe this was a combination of last MyASUS App update and Windows ...

Hello SirRobin,
    Please try to uninstall My ASUS,
    make sure all Windows KB, BIOS and Display driver has been updated.
    Then install My ASUS again.
    Thank you so much.
  • I´ve done that already. System is running with all updates for Windows, BIOS on latest version and display driver both updated for nvidia and intel parts. But these two options are gone forever... :(
  • FrenicoFrenico Level 1

Did you have this problem solved? If not, I can help you to solve this issue

• LiviuLiviu Level 2
    edited June 12

That happens when you reset the OS or changed it. Eventually it will recover that option if you didn't replace the OS. You must insist more. The issue is with MyAsus app and windows app center. Due to some reasons, you may get an older version, or something like that. I recently got a new update and the options reappeared. Try pinging a mod with your issue and see if they can help you.

This discussion has been closed.