This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screenpad black, backlit but no image shows. Just bought the UX534FT, thanks!

lacsneo
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: Battery
Description: Screenxpert screenpad not working
Model: UX534ft
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes

I've tried what it says on the troubleshot page but it stitl not working properly. I'm not sure what I should do. then it works properly or so it seems except for the fact that i see no image whatsoever. I only see a fait backlit black screenpad. Id greatly appreciate any kind of tip on how to solve this issue. Thank you, I just wanna enjoy the features this lapot has and for which I chose it....
9 REPLIES 9

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
lacsneo posted on 2019/10/5 20:31 how do I install and uninstall most of the drivers? they are packed in a strange way and I do not ...
Hello lacsneo, For how to install the drivers, please see below FAQ. https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1041344 You may uninstall them by the driver's name listed in the FAQ. Please provide screenshot of your issue so I can help you better. Thank you.

lacsneo
Star I
blake_ASUS posted on 2019/10/7 11:42 Hello lacsneo, For how to install the drivers, please see below FAQ.
I dont know how to uninstall ASUS ScreenXpert Interface (Driver)

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
lacsneo posted on 2019/10/12 15:58 I dont know how to uninstall ASUS ScreenXpert Interface (Driver)
check in device manager, expand all the list and check. if possible, check-in programs and features

lacsneo
Star I
RAJU2529 posted on 2019/10/12 20:06 check in device manager, expand all the list and check. if possible, check-in programs and feature ...
I did it all, still not working. I've uninstalled everything and installed it again in the same order as it says in the page, nothing, my screenpad is still black. Not only that but now I cant seem to use a wallpaper. It does not work, is there anything else I can possibly do? thank you again

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
lacsneo posted on 2019/10/19 18:41 I did it all, still not working. I've uninstalled everything and installed it again in the same or ...
contact the asus service center for further checkup