Zenfone 5z slow charging

Model:
RAM:
Firmware/APP Version:
Frequency of Occurrence:
Rooted:
APP Name:
Screenshot:

It's been a year since I encounter this problem. Many updates were released but still it did not fix the issue. Kindly fix this bug.
11 REPLIES 11

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi adrianjosephamparo, Please provide your firmware version: Settings > System > About Phone > Software information Does it show fast charging on the lock screen when you charge? Does it feel slow when the phone is in sleep mode or when using the phone while charging? Please try testing how long it takes to charge with the original ASUS charger. 1) Clear the background apps in recent app list. 2) Turn off the screen and keep the phone in sleep mode while charging the phone. > Check how long it takes to charge from __% to 100%, and provide the time to us. Thank you 🙂

iSyedNaved
Star I
Same here I can't able to fast charge

mshussain1995
Star I
I am also facing the same issue. Fast charging is not working properly.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
syednaved1999 posted on 2019/10/12 18:50 Same here I can't able to fast charge
Hi syednaved1999 & zenfans_E8JJ, Are you using the original ASUS charger? Please provide your firmware version: Settings > System > About Phone > Software information Does it show fast charging on the lock screen when you charge? When does this problem appear? Usually what battery percentage? Thank you 🙂