Guest__285347
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: ASUS TUF GAMING
Model: FX 505 DT
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: No
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/201908/23/195904jzbjfmw2nz1doqbn.png

How to fix this? I uninstalled armoury crate from asus tuf fx505dt because I was unable to set the keyboard light to static. I reinstalled it according to guide on the asus website. Now my keyboard is not being detected in armoury crate. ALl the other functions such as the fan speed switch all work.
18 REPLIES 18

vallalahemant
Star I
Last edited by vallalahemant on 2019/10/12 11:42 Hi asus team, I have asus ROG strix G531 and the armoury crate version is 2.4.9.0 aswell, the aura sync error shows no available device when I try to connect to aura sync which is in system, at the same time armoury crate crashes why is my laptop not getting shown in aura sync? please fix the bug.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
vallalahemant posted on 2019/10/12 11:19 Hi asus team, I have asus ROG strix G531 and the armoury crate version is 2.4.9.0 aswell, the aura s ...
add the Asus applications in exclusive list of antivirus

Klonzoll
Star I
Hello Asus Team , I have ROG STRIX , and incidentally deleted Armoury Crate . So how to get it back or download it back.

milesjones111 posted on 2019/11/9 19:05 Hello ASUS Team, I have the ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) and when i first installed Armoury Crate ...
I had the same issue, updated Armoury Crate and has random flickering issues that eventually turned into uncontrollable strobe lights. I found out it's due to the latest version of Amoury, uninstall it and install Aura Sync from https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/us/download.html. This fixes the issue as well as gives you more options - back to normal!

AkhilNinja
Star I
Guest##285347
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: ASUS TUF GAMING
Model: FX 505 DT
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: No
Screenshot: 195904jzbjfmw2nz1doqbn.png

How to fix this? I uninstalled armoury crate from asus tuf fx505dt because I was unable to set the keyboard light to static. I reinstalled it according to guide on the asus website. Now my keyboard is not being detected in armoury crate. ALl the other functions such as the fan speed switch all work.
How to fix this? I uninstalled armoury crate from asus tuf fx505dt
Any fix ???