mariiipink90
Star I
ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Oreo 8.0.0
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Yesterday I updated my asus, but after that it is 100% of the time in airplane mode. I tried the reboot, other sim cards and nothing works ... :'(
1 REPLY 1

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi mariiipink90, Could you tell us your carrier and check your APN type? APN type: Settings > Connections > Mobile network > Access Point Names > tap three dots on top right > Reset to default. Settings > Connections > Mobile network > Access Point Names > tap the APN that has a dot beside it to access "Edit access point" > Screenshot this page and contain the "APN type". By other SIM cards, do you mean SIM cards by other carriers or the same carrier? We would also suggest that you try: (1.) Settings > Network & internet > SIM card> Disable and enable the SIM card (2.) Settings> Network & internet > Mobile network > Preferred network type> choose "2G/3G/4G" again. (3.) Power off your phone > reinsert sim card > turn on the phone (4.) Turn on airplane mode > wait for 3 seconds > then turn it off. (5.) Try using another sim card by a different operator (6.) Try resetting the network settings: Settings > System > Reset options > Reset WiFi, mobile & Bluetooth) Thank you 🙂