Did you mean: 

HAVING BOOTLOOP PROBLEMS, PLEASE SOLVE

ZF Model: ZB631KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: WW-16.2017.1906.067
Frequency of Occurrence: -
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by ligmasepakbola on 2019/9/22 06:29 On the asus official website there's no firmware WW-16.2017.1906.067. I need it because It's apart of the root process, So i use the latest one on the official website but it's not WW-16.2017.1906.067.... Everything goes pretty well until the last step of getting my device rooted, I got bootloop because the firmware that I downloaded is different than the firmware on my phone. Now I have bootloop, It can't be fixed by deleting all the data because I already tried that, Then How do I fix this bootloop???? btw idk what is my phone zf model because it's still got bootloop, idk how is that possible to check. It's Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2
2 REPLIES 2

Kyle
Star I
Did you just update your firmware version while the device is still rooted? is that what you mean by this query?

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi ligmasepakbola The latest version for ZB631KL is WW_16.2017.1908.070. You mention that the firmware that you downloaded is different . Can you help me confirm your phone's firmware version ? Did you already rooted your phone? Please help to confirm,thank you:)