This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery drain so fast after receiving the Android Update.

Model: ZA550KL
RAM: 2G
Firmware/App Version: WW_Phone-15.01.1908.126-20190821
Rooted:
App Name:

As the title says, after the update installed, my phone getting battery drained.
2 REPLIES 2

For those who replying to monitor the phone blah blah blah, I already did that, as you read my tread "after update" means I can see the comparison between before I update my phone and after the update installed to my phone. Gets?  Please let me know if there is going to be a new update to fix this.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Mochizo posted on 2019/9/21 00:30 For those who replying to monitor the phone blah blah blah, I already did that, as you read my tread ...
Hi Mochizo, Do you perceive battery drain after using the phone or in stand by without using it?
  • If while using the phone, does battery drain while using any specific apps?
If you feel like the battery drains during using specific apps, we would suggest that you test how much the app drains after using it for a certain time. Please clear the background apps, and check how much battery is consumed from 100% after using the app for a certain time (e.g. 30 mins or 1 hour.) Please show me a screenshot of the battery usage after testing. Settings > Battery > Three dots on top right > Battery usage.
  • If there are battery drain issues in sleep mode, in order for us to verify, please kindly follow the steps below and show us the screenshots.
1) Charge the phone to 100% before going to bed > remove the charger > Clear all apps in recent app list > turn off screen > the next morning before using the phone, please screenshot the two pages: a) Settings > Battery b) Settings > Battery > "Battery usage" (tap the battery icon to access) 2) Tell us the battery variation: for example 23:00 (100%) > 08:00 (90%) 3) In the meantime, were mobile network, WiFi, and Bluetooth turned on or off? Thank you 🙂