This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus X510U slow charging issue

System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: I own a Vivobook X510U, from past few days it's battery is charging way to slowly (2-3% an hour), I searched all over the internet if there any similar issue happened with someone, but couldn't find. If anyone could help me with this, it would be really appreciated.
Model: X510U
Frequency of Occurrence: Sometimes
Reset OS: No

21 REPLIES 21

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
kunal_lakhwani1 posted on 2019/9/19 14:59 Ac adapter is fine, I checked with another adapter as well, but still it wasn't charging on normal ...
try to uninstall Microsoft battery driver and ac dapater driver from device manager

RAJU2529 posted on 2019/9/19 15:18 try to uninstall Microsoft battery driver and ac dapater driver from device manager
sure I'll do that, then afterward??

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
kunal_lakhwani1 posted on 2019/9/19 15:50 sure I'll do that, then afterward??
boot in normal mode, windows will update required drivers. after that all solutions are not worked means , then there is charging circuit problem in battery and on mother board

RAJU2529 posted on 2019/9/19 15:36 boot in normal mode, windows will update required drivers. after that all solutions are not worked ...
I tried the above solution but unfortunately, it also didn't work out. so now I have to go to the service center to rectify what is the real issue causing battery to charge slow. could be the circuit problem, let's see! Although, thanks for the overall help & assistance. One last thing I want to ask, what would be the repair cost if there is a problem with the circuit on the mortherboard?

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
kunal_lakhwani1 posted on 2019/9/19 17:25 I tried the above solution but unfortunately, it also didn't work out. so now I have to go to the ...
Frist try to check with new Battery in service center. if that is work then you must replace battery. If problem is in circuit in MB, they to change whole MB. If your laptop is in warranty then No Repair cost. If its out of warranty, then battery might cost rs 4000 or less