Did you mean: 

WW_16.0615.1907.105 - Worst version ever released by ASUS

Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_16.0615.1907.105
Frequency of Occurrence: a
Rooted: No
APP Name: Interface

Last edited by flaviosoares84_8W3 on 2019/7/25 12:21 Simply the versionWW_16.0615.1907.105 was the worst version ever released by Asus for the Zenfone 5 ZE620KL.The interface got extremely slow, transition between apps crashed the system, twin apps didn't work when used with digital lock, and several other busg.
13 REPLIES 13

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
clupie posted on 2019/8/11 17:42 These has happened to my ZE620KL after updating to the latest firmware (WW-16.0615.1907.105): 1) fas ...
Hi clupie, Are these problems appearing in the latest firmware version WW-16.0615.1908.109? For problem 2 & 3, we would suggest that you have the unit sent in for an assessment and services where necessary. The link below will help in finding your local service center: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/ For problem 1, Does it show fast charging on the lock screen when you charge? Does it feel slow when the phone is in sleep mode or when using the phone while charging? Please try testing how long it takes to charge when using the original ASUS charger: 1) Clear the background apps in recent app list. 2) Turn off the screen and keep the phone in sleep mode while charging the phone. > Check how long it takes to charge from __% to 100%, and provide the time to us. For problem 4, Fingerprint has been improved in the latest firmware version. Thank you 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
phph posted on 2019/8/25 04:29 I have the same problem. Pls fix in the next firmware. Fast charge no work
Hi phph, We would suggest that you update to the latest firmware version WW-16.0615.1908.109 and check again. If the problem is still appearing: We would recommend that you test with the original ASUS charger. Does it show fast charging on the lock screen when you charge? Does it feel slow when the phone is in sleep mode or when using the phone while charging? Please try testing how long it takes to charge: 1) Clear the background apps in recent app list. 2) Turn off the screen and keep the phone in sleep mode while charging the phone. > Check how long it takes to charge from __% to 100%, and provide the time to us. Thank you 🙂

vitiok70
Star I
Did I say that the WIND_16_0615_1907_105-0 version was updated to the problem with the unlocking of the phone by fingerprint .... for this version of the phone when will the update come out to fix the errors?

wai_hon_leong
Star I
This is stupid, QuickCharge is QuickCharge, a standard by Qualcomm not Asus. Any and all QC chargers should be the same (yes, there are 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0 version). Yet Asus keeps insisting that we use Asus's own charger for best performance? My Xiaomi phone does NOT even come with a QC charger but when I plug it into any QC chargers, even a QC powerbank, it just Quickcharge.