scviper576
Star I
ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_ZC554KL_15.2016.1907.519_20190724
Frequency of Occurrence: Every day all day have to recharge and recharge
Rooted: No
APP Name: Battery
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/201909/06/081417yl188xkwkggkwg22.jpeg

This phone has extreme drain issues. This test was done at night when the phone wasn't being used. It was charged to 100% then taken off. It has only been doing this since around the 26th of August. I seen her storage was full so I told her to get rid of some apps to help with the memory not having to work the battery as hard what is wrong with this phone?
4 REPLIES 4

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi scviper576 Can you tell me when did you start experiencing this issue? in latest version Are you talking about battery drains in standby mode ? It cost more than 10% when the phone wasn't being used at night? Please charge your phone to full before going to sleep, and leave it unused and unplugged overnight. Please capture screenshots as below on the next morning before you use your phone History details: settings> Battery> please click the sheet Thank you:)

raven_kavoori
Star I
i have the same issue after updating the same firmware version.

clentbruce
Star I
BUY REAL PASSPORTS,DRIVER'S LICENCE,ID CARDS,VISAS,IELTS, GMAT,TOEFL whatsapp.+17329271780 https://buy-original-fake-documents.com We only offer original passport, driver's license, identity cards, visas, stamps and other documents for the following countries: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Finland, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, Great Britain, USA and some others. We offer you one of the best services in the world. Most customers have experienced our true and outstanding service. Buy fake and real documents online Driver's license Buy fake and real passports online Buy driver's license online Buy new birth certificate purchase documents online Buy certificates online Buy diplomas online Get new id cards online Original ielts certificates online Buy passport online Buy identity card online Buy driving license online Buy the residence permit online Buy/Get Citizenship Online Buy documents online Buy IELTS without exams Buy TOEFL Buy GMAT Our website ..https://buy-original-fake-documents.com Contact emails ..documents@diplomats.com WHATSAPP ..+17329271780 Skype ..worlddocuments Guaranteed 24 hour passport, citizenship, ID cards, driver's license, diplomas, degrees, certificates service available. Tourist and business visa services available Worldwide nationalities are unique producers of Authentic High Quality Passports, Real Genuine Data Base Registered and Unregistered Passports and other Citizenship documents.We can guarantee you a new Identity starting from birth certificate, ID Card, Drivers License, Passports, Social Security Card with SSN, Credit Cards, and Credit Cards, School Diplomas, School degrees all in a completely new name issued and registered in the government database system. We use high quality equipment and materials to produce authentic and counterfeit documents.All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our registered and unregistered documents.we are unique producers of quality false and real documents.We only offer high quality Registered and unregistered passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, stamps, visa, school diplomas and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada , Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom. -IDs Scan-yes ... -HOLOGRAMS: IDENTICAL -BARCODES: IDS SCAN -UV: YES we are able to produce the following items; REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED BRITISH PASSPORT. REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED CANANIAN PASSPORT. REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED FRENCH PASSPORT. REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED AMERICAN PASSPORT. REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED RUSSSIAN PASSPORT. REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED JAPANESE PASSPORT. REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED CHINESSE PASSPORT. Buy Passport, Buy Registered and Unregistered Australian Passports, Buy Registered and Unregistered Belgium Passports, Buy Registered and Unregistered Brazilian (Brazil) Passports, Buy Registered and Unregistered Canadian (Canada) Passports, Buy Registered and Unregistered Finnish (Finland) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered French (France) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered German (Germany) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Dutch (Netherland / Holland) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Israel passports, Buy Registered and Unregistered UK (United Kingdom) passports, Buy Registered and Unregistered Spanish (Spain) Buy Registered and Unregistered Mexican (Mexico) Passports, Buy Registered and Unregistered South African Passports. Buy Registered and Unregistered Australian Driver License, Buy Registered and Unregistered Canadian Driver License, Buy Registered and Unregistered French (France) Driver License, Buy Registered and Unregistered Dutch (Netherland / Holland) Driving License, Buy Registered and Unregistered German (Germany) Driving License, Buy Registered and Unregistered UK (United Kingdom) Driving License, Buy Registered and Unregistered Diplomatic Passports, Buy Registered and Unregistered United States (United States) Passports, Buy Registered and Unregistered Australian Passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Belgium passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Brazilian (Brazil) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Canadian (Canada) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Finnish (Finland) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered French (France) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered German (Germany) passports, Buy Registered and Unregistered Spanish (Spain) Passports, Buy Registered and Unregistered Israel Passports, Buy Registered and Unregistered UK (United Kingdom) Passports, Buy Registered and Unregistered Spanish (Spain) Buy Registered and unregistered South African passports. Buyer, driver, Buy Registered and unregistered Canadian driver licenser, Buy Registered and unregistered French (France) driver licenser, Buy Registered and unregistered Dutch (Netherland / Holland) driving license, Buy Registered and unregistered German (Germany) driving license Buy Registered and Unregistered UK (United Kingdom) Driving License, Buy Registered and Unregistered Diplomatic Passports, Registered and Unregistered Passports Duplicates, Registered and Unregistered United States Passports for sale, Registered and unregistered Australian Passports for sale, Registered and unregistered Belgium Passports for sale, Registered and unregistered Brazilian (Brazil) Passports for sale, buy Camouflage Passports, Express Work permits IELTS Certificate, TOIC ETC Express Canadian Citizenship Docu Verified ID Cards Passport Registered Canada Cards United States Cards International Cards Cards Private Cards Adoption Certificates Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Divorce Certificates Marriage Certificates Custom Certificates High School Diplomas GED Diplomas Home School Diplomas College Degrees University Degrees Trade Skills Certificates Social Security Validate SSN Number Our website ..https://buy-original-fake-documents.com Contact emails ..documents@diplomats.com WHATSAPP ..+17329271780 Skype ..worlddocuments

deadmoon1665
Star I
Same thing happened to me. I experienced this after updating to the July 2019 security patch. Any fix? I'm at my wit's end.