Kyle
Star I
ZF Model: ZB631KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: 0.69
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by evankyleperez on 2019/9/12 17:30 Ever since we pushed on forward after the 0.65 update, now that we are on the 0.69, the battery backup has still been ever so horrible. I usually start the day with an 80% range charge of battery and go through the day with light to moderate usage. A few scrolls on instagram and facebook, a few games in Mobile Legends and so on (All in 4G Mobile data because im in school) I end the day with a 37% charge of battery. Whilst doing these basic tasks,I've been noticing that the device drains battery too when idle. I'm talking about like 2-5% drain when screen is turned off (Double tap to wake is on) this experience I had with the draining already existed since the firmware updates after 0.65, now that it has reached 0.69 I can say that it somehow has truly worsened already. After 2 discontinued updates (including 0.69) I hope the devs will be looking forward into some serious battery optimization fix on the next build 0.70 together with the fix for the Widevine and screen rotation glitch. This model's software support record is seriously going on rough roads to say the least. A really2x unstable and rocky one giving a bad aftertaste to the fanatics :shutup:
2 REPLIES 2

alauddin3604
Star II
Have you any idea how to downgrade to 0.65?

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi evankyleperez We are sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Can you provide some information and screenshots regarding the battery drain issue? Please charge your phone to full before going to sleep, and leave it unused and unplugged overnight. Please capture screenshots as below on the next morning before you use your phone and tell me how many percentage of power the phone has consumed overnight. 1. Battery: settings> Battery (Device usage since full charge) 2. Battery usage: settings> Battery> click the three dots > battery usage>show app usage Thank you:)