This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus X510U slow charging issue

System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: I own a Vivobook X510U, from past few days it's battery is charging way to slowly (2-3% an hour), I searched all over the internet if there any similar issue happened with someone, but couldn't find. If anyone could help me with this, it would be really appreciated.
Model: X510U
Frequency of Occurrence: Sometimes
Reset OS: No

21 REPLIES 21

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
do battery calibration . drain full battery once. and then do battery calibration. did you tried to charged in windows safemode and in bios mode

Last edited by kunal_lakhwani1 on 2019/9/17 17:25 I haven't done the battery calibration yet, but I'll do now, can you suggest me any appropriate process for the same? or just I have to fully drain my battery & charge it again to full? And I also didn't try the safe mode or in the bios mode.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
kunal_lakhwani1 posted on 2019/9/17 17:32 I haven't done the battery calibration yet, but I'll do now, can you suggest me any appropriate proc ...
battery Calibration means. first the empty powers in full battery. once all charges are drained means. disconnect all external devices USB cables , pendrive from laptop. now press and hold the power battery for one minute. then release the button. now press power button. if laptop does not start means. Now connect the charger to laptop , charge untill led becomes white.

RAJU2529 posted on 2019/9/17 19:03 battery Calibration means. first the empty powers in full battery. once all charges are drained me ...
Ok thanks for the suggestion, I will try this & let you know if it worked or not.