roybanzuelo
Star I
ZF Model: ZB602KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.1906.057-20190816
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by roybanzuelo on 2019/9/8 10:06 Sorry for creating this thread but I want to highlight this issue ,and want you to forward this to developers. Mobile internet is unstable. When playing online games eg. Mobile Legend using Mobile Data (4G) it sometimes say "Reconnecting.." because the "4G" above signal bar suddenly dissapear for about 3-5 seconds without switching off the Mobile Internet (Mobile data is still highlighted in the quick setting) It happend 1-2 times every game. Dont say its beacuse of signal or ISP, Im playing together with my friends same location(beside me), same ISP(also we have a full bar signal), but they have different devices and never experience that. Please dont ask me to perform any troubleshooting since I already did all troubleshootings found in the internet.
2 REPLIES 2

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi roybanzuelo We are sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Can you tell me when did you start experiencing this issue? in .057 version? Please check it in safe mode. (https://www.asus.com/support/faq/1005163) Does this problem appear when you in other different location? Please help to confirm, thank you:)

roybanzuelo
Star I
Last edited by roybanzuelo on 2019/9/17 06:33
Selena_ASUS posted on 2019/9/16 11:27 Hi roybanzuelo We are sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
It started in the first version of Pie until now. It happened whenever I am, so I dont think it's on the location. I also performed factory reset twice but still there. BTW I said I experiencing this issue when playing online games so tell me how can I launch a game in safe mode?