This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone share his UX580GD color profile (.icm or .icc)

System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: I lost my recovery partion after reinstall of windows. I managed to setup almost all drivers/apps except for the Splendid Util. I need the color profile associated by default with the windows ( i remeber it was something like ux550...ux580 or similar). Thanks in advance!
Model: ASUS ZenBook Pro 15 UX550GDX_UX580GD
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes

8 REPLIES 8

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
those profiles are added Asus splendid software. write email to security@asus.com

I ve tried trough support, but since now I don't have much luck. ASUS Service No=E1909060244 I now they are added by Splendid, however I lost my original OEM, so they are not available.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
borislav.banchev posted on 2019/9/13 21:47 I ve tried trough support, but since now I don't have much luck. ASUS Service No=E1909060244 I now t ...
write directly to asus security team , they will send software via email. request again

Dear sender, Thank you for the e-mail. Unfortunately this mailbox only support for reporting products with security vulnerable issues. Any other product problems should visit our Asus website http://www.asus.com/entry.htm Choose your location and find “contact us” to contact our local service, the local team should help you through it. So this doesn't help, like the overall Asus support. This was the last Asus I am going to buy.