dson_email
Star I
ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 2G
Firmware/APP Version: Android 8.0
Frequency of Occurrence: 100%
Rooted: No
APP Name: Asus camera app

Last edited by dson.email on 2019/8/24 20:06 Hi there, When I focus down on a newspaper (for example... Can be a textbook page, or an A4 sized paper), it does not fully focus. Camera is set to automatic (i.e. not Pro mode), and this is the result (Please see attached photos).
  • Photos are of a newspaper (flat) on the ground.
  • 1.jpg - When focused normally, it focuses on the middle, the left side (especially the top left) does not focus.
  • 2.jpg - When focused on the top left, everything does not focus; this is a flat page on the ground.
Please remember, this is a FLAT page on the ground. Photos are taken straight down (90 degree angle!). The camera has trouble focusing.
  • When focusing in the middle (1.jpg), the left side (especially the top left) is horribly out of focused, compared to the middle and the right side.
Is this a bug? Or a camera hardware fault? Is there a software fix, or must it get repaired (service center)?
3 REPLIES 3

solitary11
Star I
это дефект камеры. У меня так же

書瑋
Star III
Did you phone put it on a motorcycle for navigator?

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi dson.email, Is this problem also appearing in other third party camera apps? Does this problem appear in the latest Oreo firmware version WW-15.0610.1907.32? Please try clearing cache and data of the camera and check again. Thank you 🙂