ryleii
Star I
ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_ZC554KL_15.2016.1907.519_20190724
Frequency of Occurrence: several times per day
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Hello, Since last update I experimenting trouble with internet connection, the 4G flag is shown but got no internet, have to do an OFF/On off data to get them back immediatly This is really boring as I cannot know if i'm connected or not and i'm loosing notifications Thanks in advance
4 REPLIES 4

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi ryleii We are sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Could you provide your telecommunications. Please check it in safe mode. (https://www.asus.com/support/faq/1005163) Does this problem appear when you in other different location? Please try to use other different sim card for a check. Thank you:)

ryleii
Star I
Hello, Could you provide your telecommunications. -> what does that means ??? Telecom operator ? Please check it in safe mode -> I tried but it's just unusable, I can't even get a keyboard I only have access to google voice (tried to change that in google keyboard settings, but the Zen UI keyboard is disable and it's impossible to activate it) Does this problem appear when you in other different location? -> yes Please try to use other different sim card for a check. -> Don't have another sim card or do you mean sim slot ? thanks

clentbruce
Star I
(whatsapp +15623540594)在线购买真实的Drievr许可证,在线护照,签证,身份证,证书,证书,SSD解决方案; 欢迎使用快速文档。我们是New Life Identity的被许可人,并且是国际公认的文档安全功能技术领先的公司。以来

ryleii
Star I
Hi is it possible to get an answers to simple question so I can provide you information ? This Issue is very bothering ! thanks