beet
Star I
ZF Model: ZB633KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Pie
Frequency of Occurrence: Almost always
Rooted: No
APP Name: Phone calls

Last edited by Beetroot on 2019/9/11 12:36 Hi. My Max 2 vibrate randomly while talking. It can be short or long vibration. For 1 minute converstion it can vibrate several times. It doesn't matter if data transmission is on/off or VoLTE settings is on/off or WiFi is on/off. I read that Zb632 have the same issue. It' very annoying. Is it software or hardware issue? Is it covered by warranty?
20 REPLIES 20

beet
Star I
Is there no one having the same problem? 

beet
Star I
No one?  This forum is useless.. Ok I got a clue .. settings - accessibility - vibration - touch set to OFF and it's gone for now. I think it's software bug !!! 

Last edited by johnsmith908412 on 2019/9/23 17:15 Heyy, It's possible you have an app set up for Sound notifications but have the Badge, Alert Style, and Notification Center settings switched off. To check the notification settings for your apps, go to Settings > Notification Center. You should see a list of all of the apps on your device that support Notifications. Thanks and Regards, Shareit https://get-vidmateapk.com

beet
Star I
Hi, Thanks for replay. I checked notifications. I'm not sure what you mean. I'm using the same apps on two phones Asus Max 2 and Moto G5S and the same notifications settings. There's not much of them. The problem is only on Max 2. The solution I wrote before is working and vibrations are gone.