This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW IMPROVED ZEN UI PLEASE

ninovenus
Star I
When will Asus have a new UI update? There are many stuff that needs to be improved and I hope they are gathering data about it. Issues like: Home Screen Settings: Needs to be improved because it has lacks on customizations like multiple selection of apps to arrange them on the home screen. Camera : Improvement of modes and quality, improved depth effect is a must because it's laggy and sometimes fails unexpectedly when used for how many times. Then lowlight function must be improved. In snapchat app the quality of photo when taken lowers. Apps: Music - ASUS must provide it's own music player like Samsung with "Samsung Music" and also it must be full of customizations. Video Player - It must be improved. There are no playback fuctions like swipe to toggle, volume & brightness and subtitles. Note App - I hope ASUS has it's own note app.
1 REPLY 1

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi ninovenus, Home Screen Settings, Apps, Video Player, Note App > We greatly appreciate your suggestion. If you would like to share your ideas, you may post here: https://zentalk.asus.com/en/categories/fan-chat The ideas there will be considered in our phone design. :) Camera : Improvement of modes and quality, improved depth effect is a must because it's laggy and sometimes fails unexpectedly when used for how many times. > Does the problem with depth effect appear after any certain actions on the phone? Then lowlight function must be improved. > Could you show us original photos of the problem? Please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. Please tell us the ambient light and show us the settings of your camera when you took the pictures. 1. Which camera mode (Screenshot of the page after opening up Camera.) 2. Tap on "Settings" on the top-right corner in camera, then screenshot this page In snapchat app the quality of photo when taken lowers. > Do you mean the quality of taking pictures in Snapchat is not good in low light? Thank you 🙂