JonathanSR
Star II
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: ww_16_0615_1907_105
Frequency of Occurrence: 4G
Rooted: No
APP Name:

hi, i want to report some problems in the current firmware version. I hope it will be fixed in the next update. 1. The first problem is when receiving whatsapp calls with the state of playing the game, then after the call is interrupted the game sound becomes strange to be noise or like a broken speaker. 2. The second problem is the stability of the system which is heavy, I have compared it with the previous firmware which is lighter than the current one. 3. The third problem is that Game Genie recording results are getting worse, FPS is not stable, the resulting image is not smooth, different from the results recorded in oreo firmware. ( maybe I can give an example of the video later ) 4. The problem with the touch screen performance from the beginning I bought until now has not really been fixed. I know every time there is a firmware update you always try to update the touch screen driver, but the results are still the same. the problem that I felt from the beginning of buying up to now is when sliding the screen slowly, the resulting performance is stiff, and this problem occurs in all my Zenfone 5 friends. Later I will try to give an example video compare with other phones. Actually there are still many more problems, because of my limitations in English it is difficult to report the problem. I hope all of that is fixed first so that users can feel comfortable when using. Thank you
1 REPLY 1

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi JonathanSR, 1. The first problem is when receiving whatsapp calls with the state of playing the game, then after the call is interrupted the game sound becomes strange to be noise or like a broken speaker. > Could you tell me which game app and their versions the problem appears in? Are you using earphones or playing with the phone's speakers when this happens? Do you mean the sound of the game sounds abnormal after the call ends? 2. The second problem is the stability of the system which is heavy, I have compared it with the previous firmware which is lighter than the current one. > Could you tell us more about this problem? Sorry, we're afraid we could not quite understand. 3. The third problem is that Game Genie recording results are getting worse, FPS is not stable, the resulting image is not smooth, different from the results recorded in oreo firmware. ( maybe I can give an example of the video later ) > Please tell me which game this problem appears in. Please show us a short video of the problem. 4. the problem that I felt from the beginning of buying up to now is when sliding the screen slowly, the resulting performance is stiff > Could you show us a short video of the problem? Please specify which part feels slow. Thank you 🙂