Mikio
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 9.0
Frequency of Occurrence: After latest update
Rooted: No
APP Name: To mention

When I play Mobile Legends, ROS, PUBG, PPSSPP Games, DraStic, and etc I cannot hear any changes when changing audiowozard settings and equalizer sliders. Update What I mean is there is no changes when changing the equalizer. I want to reduce the bass of the speaker of the phone itself when playing some games but changing the equalizer sliders won't give any effects to those games. But in other games it is working
6 REPLIES 6

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/8/27 14:11
MikioFunamori posted on 2019/8/19 09:09 Not working with audiowizard 1. Mobile legends 2. Rules of survival
Hi MikioFunamori, Could you tell me are you playing these games while using audiowizard with wired earphones? Could you show me a screenshot of your audiowizard settings? Thank you 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
as2003 posted on 2019/8/20 19:05 It also happens to me while playing music on Spotify. Not always though. Just sometimes. Changing Au ...
Hi as2003, Could you tell me your firmware version, AudioWizard version, and Spotify version? Could you tell us after what certain actions does this problem appear? Thank you 🙂