This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free ROG 2 replacement for ROG 1 prejudiced users?

PANSELUTA
Star II
Model: ZS600KL
RAM: 1G
Firmware/APP Version: 911
Frequency of Occurrence: 911
Rooted: No
APP Name: 911

Last edited by panseluta on 2019/8/25 15:08 I have opened a case with consumer protection for my screen burn issue and if this doesn't work I'm going legal with a lawyer to get my money back. This phone caused me a lot of discomfort because of missing VoLTE also. I see a lot of angry users here but Asus is not doing anything about this. How much could it cost for a big company to replace with (maybe) better ROG2 ? Because you loose only fabrication cost not market cost. So maybe you give 100-200$ per angry user and you also win a great marketing attention. Satisfied users.
3 REPLIES 3

CyberPunk2302
Rising Star II
Good thought. But when the developers can't even release an update to Android Pie, there's 0% chance that they'll reply or care about your post. These guys have definitely failed in every aspect. Never will any one of us here will suggest this phone to anyone. Shame on the developers and management who are deciding.

jjoseph_h
Star II
Good on you for trying however i think ASUS won't budge. It really is a shame how ASUS have treated us for supporting their first gaming phone. I've always recommended other ASUS products from motherboards to laptops but from this day forward that changes. I will not slander or bash on their products but will never recommend them again. @ASUS team if you are reading this please put in the right support this phone deserves. We supporters of the first ROG phone deserve it and allowed you to release the ROG phone 2 which i hope will receive the success and support it deserves. As there's only 1 month left until the 3rd quarter finishes please please don't make any more excuses and release the promised Android Pie update that we've been waiting for a long time now. I hope you honor those genuine warranty claims as it seems there are clearly defective units out there.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi panseluta, Please check your PM for a message I have sent you. Thank you.