Did you mean: 

WW_16.0615.1907.105 - Worst version ever released by ASUS

Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_16.0615.1907.105
Frequency of Occurrence: a
Rooted: No
APP Name: Interface

Last edited by flaviosoares84_8W3 on 2019/7/25 12:21 Simply the versionWW_16.0615.1907.105 was the worst version ever released by Asus for the Zenfone 5 ZE620KL.The interface got extremely slow, transition between apps crashed the system, twin apps didn't work when used with digital lock, and several other busg.
13 REPLIES 13

Last edited by flaviosoares84_8W3 on 2019/8/9 09:35 Unfortunately Asus destroyed a stable version and replaced it with that horrible version. The quality of the camera is disastrous, the HDR bursts the background of the photos, leaving the quality very poor. I have to turn off the HDR to get reasonable pictures. with HDR / No HDR

harshit_cc
Star I
It looks like there is new firmware available here - https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-5-ZE620KL/HelpDesk_BIOS/ Did anyone try this?

clupie
Star I
These has happened to my ZE620KL after updating to the latest firmware (WW-16.0615.1907.105): 1) fast charging not working - I am using original cable and charger. also tried different cable and different (qc3.0) charger. - tried to charge in all mode (standard, idle (airplane mode), safe mode, idle & safe mode, turned off). - no fast charging in all conditions above. 2) USB OTG not detected. - tried different USB OTG Drives (some type-C and type-A with adapter, all of them are FAT partitions). none worked. 3) Unable to connect to pc for file transfer (only charge). - tried using both original cable and other data cable for connecting to PC. also tried different laptops. none worked. 4) phone-unlocking by fingeprint lagged a bit. it was instantaneous before upgrade.

I have the same problem. Pls fix in the next firmware. Fast charge no work

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
flaviosoares84_8W3 posted on 2019/8/9 22:26 Unfortunately Asus destroyed a stable version and replaced it with that horrible version. The quali ...
Hi flaviosoares84_8W3, For fingerprint unlock problem, it has been improved in the latest firmware version. We would suggest that you update to the latest firmware version WW-16.0615.1908.109 and check again. About the camera HDR feedback: ASUS's camera tuning is the result of considering the comprehensive environment. It is recommended that users can adjust the camera settings according to different scenes and effects preferences. Thank you. 🙂