TheseMood
Rising Star II
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: .
Frequency of Occurrence: .
Rooted: No
APP Name:

The speed of face recognition and the fingerprint scanner has dropped dramatically. Especially when the fingerprint lock works very fast, it is opened with a delay of 4-5 seconds. Facial recognition starts in the same way 2-3 seconds later. The latest updates make the phone even worse, slower and faster. The camera was so bad, it became much worse. I'm using Google Camera. The interface animations give the phone the image that it means, if you develop this image a little more will be more fluent. The phone is very smooth and beautiful, but you do not let the phone run smoothly with the software. Please improve your software quality. Add fast interface, powerful camera, Fast screen on and off software. But don't add it now. Add it when the Android Q Update arrives, Version change is frustrating your software. I hope everything will be great.
5 REPLIES 5

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Thesemood0 posted on 2019/8/15 18:18 Face recognition is still running slowly. I'm not sending you photos about the camera. I've sent o ...
Hi Thesemood0, We are sorry to hear about this unpleasant experience. Sorry for our late reply. We have replied to your previous post here: https://www.asus.com/zentalk/thread-278667-3-1.html For face recognition, the relevant team is looking into the problem. Thank you.