pasca_mar
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: Android 9
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:

I noticed that since the new uptade my phone is charging very slow! It used to take about two hours, but now it takes up to six. Does anyone else have this problem?
12 REPLIES 12

Today 35% charging for 6hours. I have zenfone ze620kl with firmware ww_16_0615_1907_105. I'm tryed with another charge and cable 3.0 and same too. 

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
pasca_mar posted on 2019/8/17 03:28 Hi there! Yes, the phone has the original charger. I just encountered this problem after the new sis ...
Hi pasca_mar, Are you using your phone while charging? If turning network off and charge without using your phone, how long does it take? If you are using your phone while charging, could you check if any specific apps are draining battery? Thank you 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
phph posted on 2019/8/18 07:13 Today 35% charging for 6hours. I have zenfone ze620kl with firmware ww_16_0615_1907_105. I'm tryed w ...
Hi phph, Could you test when not using the phone and turning off network, how long does it take to charge? If you are using the phone while charging, are any specific apps draining the battery? Thank you 🙂

pasca_mar
Star I
HI Jai. I don't use my phone during charging, and as I checked, there are no apps draining the battery. I also tried changing with my network and Wi-Fi off but it has the same result. 8 to 10 hours of changing....

pasca_mar
Star I
Hi Jei. I am not using my phone while charging and there are no apps draining the battery. I also turned off network and Wi-Fi but still the same result, 8 to 10 hours of changing...