Mikio
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 9.0
Frequency of Occurrence: After latest update
Rooted: No
APP Name: To mention

When I play Mobile Legends, ROS, PUBG, PPSSPP Games, DraStic, and etc I cannot hear any changes when changing audiowozard settings and equalizer sliders. Update What I mean is there is no changes when changing the equalizer. I want to reduce the bass of the speaker of the phone itself when playing some games but changing the equalizer sliders won't give any effects to those games. But in other games it is working
6 REPLIES 6

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi MikioFunamori, Thanks for your feedback. In order to make sure which gaming app, could you send us the Google Play store links of these apps, and tell us your app versions? Please also tell us which gaming apps have an effect when you adjust AudioWizard. Thanks for your help 🙂

Mikio
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/8/15 16:40 Hi MikioFunamori, Thanks for your feedback.
Not working with audiowizard 1. Mobile legends 2. Rules of survival 3. Ppsspp (any game) Working with audiowozard 1. Mekorama 2. Zenny wolrds 3. Epsxe (any game) Note: All of those apps/games arw running at their latest version as of now. The test was made easier by switching to outdoor mode and rock profile in volume panel. Try it and you can hear that even outdoor mode is not working on the first three games/apps.

Mikio
Star I
Last edited by MikioFunamori on 2019/8/19 20:32 When I play Mobile Legends, ROS, PUBG, PPSSPP Games, DraStic, and etc I cannot hear any changes when changing audiowozard settings and equalizer sliders. I want to reduce the bass of the speaker of the phone itself when playing some games but changing the equalizer sliders won't give any changes to the audio of those games but in other games like Mekorama, Zenny wolrds, ePSXe games, Sand Balls, Stick man party, Candy crush games, etc it works fine. Note: All of those apps/games arw running at their latest version as of now. The test was made easier by switching to outdoor mode on and off in volume panel. Try it and you can hear that even outdoor mode is not working on the first set of games and apps.

as2003
Star I
It also happens to me while playing music on Spotify. Not always though. Just sometimes. Changing Audio Wizard from Normal to Custom to Vocal did not change the sound at all. I am using an earphone.