theakio
Star I
ZF Model: ZC520KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: X00HD-WW-15.2016.1907.519
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name: Firmware, Google Calendar, Google Messages

There are some bugs which still exist in Andoid 8.1 and it doesn't seem developers are going to fix it because there were already lots of updates but none of them fixed that. 1) red and green notification light bulb in top of phone. When I get notification the bulb lights the both colors separetely at the same time. 2) no push notifications in calendar I don't get any push notification in this app even I open it. 3) nubmer of input messages does not display on app icon for Google Messages I don't even know if I get a SMS so I have to open this app (the exeption is top notification). In Android 7 there were no such problem if I am not mistaken. P.S. ZenUI interface also crashes on 519 as it is written here. I have done hard reset on the previous Android 8 version 15.2016.1905.515 but it did not help.
2 REPLIES 2

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi theakio 1) The problem can't be replicated in test model. Please provide any videosavailable that would show this matter. 2)Could you kindly provide the version of calendar. To ensure the prompt delivery of App notifications, please check again . Possible reasons for not receiving notifications: 1.You have unchecked show notifications in System settings > Apps 2.Make sure power saving and battery optimization mode is turned off. 3)Please help to check the setting ( long press the screen > manage home> preferences>unread counts badge> display badge on app icon 4)For ZenUI interfaceissue, we have already reported this issue back to our tech team We will get back to you if there is anything coming up. Thank you

theakio
Star I
Selena_ASUS posted on 2019/8/16 10:15 Hi theakio 1) The problem can't be replicated in test model. Please provide any videosavailable tha ...
1) It happens if I get a new message in Direct (Instagram) or WhatsApp, for example. Video is avalible by the link. 2) Version of Calendar is 6.0.44-261313226-release. 1. Notification dot is on. 2. Battery mode is balance. 3) Unread notification counter is shown.