TheseMood
Rising Star II
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: .
Frequency of Occurrence: .
Rooted: No
APP Name:

The speed of face recognition and the fingerprint scanner has dropped dramatically. Especially when the fingerprint lock works very fast, it is opened with a delay of 4-5 seconds. Facial recognition starts in the same way 2-3 seconds later. The latest updates make the phone even worse, slower and faster. The camera was so bad, it became much worse. I'm using Google Camera. The interface animations give the phone the image that it means, if you develop this image a little more will be more fluent. The phone is very smooth and beautiful, but you do not let the phone run smoothly with the software. Please improve your software quality. Add fast interface, powerful camera, Fast screen on and off software. But don't add it now. Add it when the Android Q Update arrives, Version change is frustrating your software. I hope everything will be great.
5 REPLIES 5

This version is a real disaster. + 1. I also have all problems reported

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi Thesemood0, The speed of face recognition and the fingerprint scanner has dropped dramatically. > For face recognition, please try changing the navigation bar type to "navigation bar" or "Swipe up on Home button", and check if the problem is improved. > For fingerprint scanner problem, after the confirmation by the relevant team, the fingerprint detection experience will be improved through a future firmware update. In the meantime, we would suggest you change the navigation bar type to "navigation bar" or "Swipe up on Home button". Thanks for your understanding. The camera was so bad, it became much worse. I'm using Google Camera. > Could you send us the original photos? Please upload them to a cloud storage website and share the link with us. ASUS WebStorage: https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/ Please tell us the ambient light and show me the settings of your camera when you took the pictures. 1. Which camera mode (Screenshot of the page after opening up Camera.) 2. Tap on "Settings" on the top-right corner in camera, then screenshot this page. Thank you 🙂

farkasf89
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/8/15 10:18 Hi Thesemood0, The speed of face recognition and the fingerprint scanner has dropped dramatically.
So that was the trick fot the slow fingerprint/face recognation. 😄 After I changed the Navigation bar mode, the phone come back to life, no lack or speed problems, and the battery life seems better too (I was a battery drain before, but I thought that's normal with this phone). I hope the devs will solve the problem to the next update, I prefer the gesture navigation with more useful space (hiding the navigation bar). Thank you.

TheseMood
Rising Star II
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/8/15 12:18 Hi Thesemood0, The speed of face recognition and the fingerprint scanner has dropped dramatically.
Face recognition is still running slowly. I'm not sending you photos about the camera. I've sent over 3 photo folders for this topic. In none of them did you come back to me and the camera got worse. Which means you're not reviewing the resources we've sent you. You're just sending us to keep us busy. I'm sorry, I can't send resources for people who don't consider us. In My Complaint there was how weak your Software was, but you mentioned it differently. If you want to do a good job in the smartphone market, you need to strengthen your software and seriously consider the software. We waited 5-6 months for PUBG's HD option to come? Moreover, this option was the most unreasonable thing to write in place of changes in updates, you wrote it. Please consider us now. Strengthen your software and don't ask us questions, I think you are aware of everything. When you start to take us seriously, I will give you the necessary resources.