Maggus91
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_16_0615_1905_102
Frequency of Occurrence: Every 2-3 Weeks
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by Maggus91 on 2019/7/30 01:38 And here it is again... MyZenfone 5 switches in standby and then it pauses all my Internet connections (WLAN + Mobile Data). Not sure but it feels noticable like it happens after some updates? After i reset all my Network Settings on my ZF5 it works fine again. It drives me Crazy because my messages arrive only after turning my Display on AND wiping my personal template. And then my Signal Sounds and Indicator lamp (for WhatsApp for example) lights up. Every 1-3 weeks i have to reset my Network settings. Anyone knows what to do?
3 REPLIES 3

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi Maggus91, Please check if the problem appears in the latest firmware version WW-16.0615.1907.105. Thank you 🙂

Maggus91
Star I
Friendly forum i have to say 😃 Now, one week later same malfunction accours. I need to unllock my screen to receive my messages. No Indicatorlamp or Signals arrive in standby. And i did not change ANY settings.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Maggus91 posted on 2019/8/7 23:26 Friendly forum i have to say 😃 Now, one week later same malfunction accours. I need to unllock my ...
Hi Maggus91, my messages arrive only after turning my Display on AND wiping my personal template. > Could you tell me what you are referring to by "wiping my personal template"? Thank you. We would like to suggest that you: - Please check your battery mode and choose "Balance". Mobile Manager > PowerMaster > Battery modes. - Please allow the apps to "auto start" in auto-start manager. (Mobile Manager > PowerMaster > Auto-start manager) - Check your battery optimization settings, and do not optimize the apps you wish to receive notifications instantly. (Settings > Battery > Battery optimization) Is your network usually connected to WiFi or 4G? Thank you 🙂