Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I found a small problem with the Aeroactive Cooler

Koudmaker
Rising Star I
Firmware/App Version: Latest
Frequency of Occurrence: All the Time
App Name: Game Genie Cooler program

The Problem is the cooler does'nt respond in the device temp on auto mode is stays at the same RPM spinning. So the phone is hitting 42c and its still spinning at the same RPM that will cause easy damage to the phone.
6 REPLIES 6

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi Koudmaker, Thanks for your feedback. Could you tell us how you made sure the RPM spinning is the same on AeroActive Cooler, while in 41 degrees and normal temperature? Thank you 🙂

Koudmaker
Rising Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/8/13 10:07 Hi Koudmaker, Thanks for your feedback.
I notice it by noise of the fan speed. I Think when the phone is on auto mode on the home screen is the same speed. Turning on a Game running max settings its still running on the same speed will the phone is getting hotter. I think they should at a setting that will increased the fan speed to max i've the phone is hitting 40c or higher.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Koudmaker posted on 2019/8/14 16:06 I notice it by noise of the fan speed. I Think when the phone is on auto mode on the home screen i ...
Hi Koudmaker, Thanks for your reply. Could you tell us when the temperature comes to 40 degrees in auto mode, is the fan speed lower than/ higher than/ the same as the maximum fan speed when adjusted manually? Thank you 🙂

Koudmaker
Rising Star I
Last edited by Koudmaker on 2019/8/23 08:51
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/8/16 10:06 Hi Koudmaker, Thanks for your reply.
The fan speed is way lower in automode when reaching 40+ degrees so i have to turn it to manual mode to hit the max speed of the fan. I know why the fan speed is lower because of the noise of the fan when its manual set to maximum but when a phone hits 40+ degrees the fan should kick in at max speed to reduce the heat and cool the back of the phone more.