Did you mean: 

Update Error

RAM: 3G
ZF Model: ZE554KL
APP Name: Update
Rooted: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Firmware/APP Version: Android 8.1 Oreo

Hello. Asus zenfone 4 max update error. Android pie AOSP update install error. 'Genel güncelleme hatası' Help! :
3 REPLIES 3

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi mehmetdenizhanmd Please try manual update again for instructions please refer to the link below: http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1158 If the update process failed, please provide the error screenshots and your serial number. Thank you:)

Hi, Selena,When I click update notification detected on my device, device starts to load in recovery mode and 25% error message appears. Then the phone restarts and the update successx message comes. Please help me. The serial number of my device; HBAXB7613959ATF Thanks in Advance

Selena_ASUS posted on 2019/7/17 12:07 Hi mehmetdenizhanmd Please try manual update again
When I click update notification detected on my device, device starts to load in recovery mode and 25% error message appears. Then the phone restarts and the update successx message comes. Please help me. The serial number of my device; HBAXB7613959ATF Thanks in Advance