This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me

lotlotmaximo3
Star I
I upgrade my zenfone 2 ze551ml, i wanna ask when i turn on my phone why opptimizing apps always appear? Anyone can help me?
19 REPLIES 19

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi lotlotmaximo3 Good day What's your phone’s firmware version (Settings > About phone> Build number) Could you kindly provide the screenshots when the optimizing apps appear. Thank you:)

dangkang_m
Star I
The same problem qith me, While starting a notive appeared "Android is starring" Optimizing app 1 of 2. Build number MMB29P.WW ASUS Z00A-4.21.40.352_20170623_7598_user 060020736_201603210001 Other problem after upgrade to this firmware I cannot run my mobil banking, but others app is ok. Thanks.

Robex
Star I
dangkang.m posted on 2019/8/10 01:36 The same problem qith me, While starting a notive appeared "Android is starring" Optimizing app 1 of ...
Many asus apps has been discontinued and not icluded in Marshmallow upgrade. Factory reset and wipe cache partition in recovery mode should resolve the issue with optimizing apps. Just to note you will loose some apps. Check your mobile banking app for if it has all of its permitions................

lotlotmaximo3
Star I
Thanks but i already do that but nothing happened. Still there