This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenui Launcher and Game Genie keeps stopping.

TheRawski
Star I
Model: ZE552KL
RAM: 3GB
Firmware/App Version: Build OPR1.170623.026.WW_user_80.30.76.74_20190319
Rooted: No
App Name: zenui launcher, game genie
Description: Zenui Launcher and Game Genie keeps stopping.

Just got my phone back from Asus repairs and have called them about this issue but they had to escalate the problem but if anyone else knows that solution basically the Zenui Launcher keeps crashing and restarting randomly and the game genie feature is also doing the same thing and if I go into the settings it crashes there too. I tried clearing the app cashe and data but that doesn't resolve the problems. I had to disable the apps and use a 3rd party launcher but I'm not happy with either of those solutions. I didn't have this problem before sending the phone in for repair so I don't know why I have the problem now.
11 REPLIES 11

TheRawski
Star I
Last edited by therawski on 2019/8/3 12:39 Just an update after reading the forum I was able to find an update apks to the launcher and for game genie on apkmirror which apparently is a safe website. will have to do some testing (post was edited)

TheRawski
Star I
Even after installing the update the Zenui Launcher keeps stopping randomly. I have no idea but it's a real shame

titabatista
Star I
Last edited by titabatista on 2019/8/8 17:38 Hello, is there any solution for this problem? I just got a new asus zenpone zoom S (same nidel as your i guess) and aftet updating the system, what you mention above started to happen.

Koreantopteam
Star I
I just bought the Zenfone 3 zoom ( Zenfone zoom s) I have exactly same problems as you guys are experiencing. using the latest version of firmware version but Zenui launcher and Game genie has been keep stopping so often. I've done so many various things to deal with this problems but could not handle with it. (Flashing and reinstall the latest version of firmware and etc) I think Asus needs to take an action for this instead of being indifferent about the problems on Zenfone 3 zoom.