Phelps
Star I
ZF Model: ZD553KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW-AOSP-16.0200.1907.19
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/201907/30/111059ld04vvwdb04zwo0w.jpeg

Yesterday the new AOSP was released and I have installed it and after the installation, I realise that I had no signal of network. I just want to report this problem. I am from Brasil.
8 REPLIES 8

jaypatelbond
Star I
Same here this version isn't showing the VOLTE services in India, Help us with an update as I have checked the SIM card in other devices and troubleshooted with all other ways, I have to reset it again, but no luck, Tested it with Self Diagnostic app V 1.0.5, So what now we have to revert to Oreo?

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi Phelps, We would suggest that you: - Reset your network settings: Settings > System > Advanced > Reset options > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth - Please tell me your mobile network provider - Please show me a screenshot of the signal strength when the problem appears. (Settings > System > About phone > SIM status) - Please change to another SIM card by another network provider, and check if the problem still appears. - Please also put your SIM card into other phones and check if the problem appears. Thank you 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Jaypatelbond posted on 2019/8/2 13:02 Same here this version isn't showing the VOLTE services in India, Help us with an update as I have c ...
Hi Jaypatelbond, Could you tell me your mobile network provider? Was VoLTE supported on the previous firmware version? Which one was it? Thank you 🙂

JEI ASUS PLEASE REPLY TO MY THREAD ABOUT THE DOWNGRADE ISSUES IN ZB553KL I NEED TO DOWNGRADE