TheseMood
Rising Star II
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: .
Frequency of Occurrence: .
Rooted: No
APP Name:

After the last update, the camera got worse. Everything works so bad. The interface is very slow. The opening time of applications has increased significantly. The camera really sucks. The portrait mode has got worse and the portrait light has become confused. The night shoots got worse. I regret that I installed the latest update.
22 REPLIES 22

TheseMood
Rising Star II

kingghaffar76
Star III
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/7/30 09:05 Hi MonkeyDLuffy, 2) Camera night shots are bad.
I just want to say the battery is not good at both condition

hieule_pp
Star III
I've been facing the same problem with night shots after update, here's a photo https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d1e5eol2Dkf_hOL5nP9g92XE8YBcbTLB/view?usp=drivesdk Although the scene is not so dark, the details are washed away and the photo looks blurry, noise is visible. But the photo looks brighter than what i saw and that's the good thing. I hope this will help you to improve the photo quality in future update and i also have a suggestion: you can add zenfone 6's super night mode to the zenfone 5's camera, that can really help.

Luffy
Star II
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/7/30 04:05 Hi MonkeyDLuffy, 2) Camera night shots are bad.
Hello @Jei_ASUS , 2) Pixel Master Camera 4.2.11.5_190702 (No Flash): Google Camera (Gcam) 2.0.190420.0415 (No Flash): 1. Automatic night mode (Pixel Master) 2. Asus Camera Settings (Always Default) 3) I'm waiting for you to solve the yellow flash problem. Thanks. 4) Battery performance loss with display on. Android 8 Display time: 9 hours, Android 9 Display time: 6 hours

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
kingghaffar76 posted on 2019/7/30 17:23 Yes, I can. But for the video that make the skin tone red are already deleted cause i dont like it ...
Hi kingghaffar76, Thanks for your reply. We have tested recording videos with the rear camera. We would like to understand, does the skin tone feel reddish when you are watching the video on your phone? Please check when you transfer the video file to your PC, does the skin tone feel reddish as well? Could you show me your color settings? Settings > Display > Splendid. Thank you 🙂