TheseMood
Rising Star II
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: .
Frequency of Occurrence: .
Rooted: No
APP Name:

After the last update, the camera got worse. Everything works so bad. The interface is very slow. The opening time of applications has increased significantly. The camera really sucks. The portrait mode has got worse and the portrait light has become confused. The night shoots got worse. I regret that I installed the latest update.
22 REPLIES 22

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi all, Could you show us a short video of the system slow experience? Please tell us does it feel slow when performing any certain actions? If you would like to show us a short video, you may enable " Pointer location" and "Show taps" in developer options to provide clearer information: Settings > System > Developer options > enable " Pointer location" & "Show taps" (If you have not enabled developer options yet, please go to Settings > System > About phone > Software information > Tap "Build number" for 7 times) To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. Thanks for your help 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi yusufofficiall01, Thanks for your feedback.
  • the camera got worse. The portrait mode has got worse and the portrait light has become confused. The night shoots got worse.
--> Could you show us an original photo of this experience? This could help us greatly :) To prevent quality loss, you may upload the photo to ASUS WebStorage and share the link with us.- Please also tell us the lighting and show me the settings of your camera when you took the pictures. 1. Which camera mode (Please take a screenshot of the page after opening up Camera.) 2. Tap "Settings" on the top-right corner in camera, then screenshot this page.
  • the opening time of applications has increased significantly.
--> Could you tell us which apps this happens to? Please tell us the app and version, and show us a short video of the problem if possible. Thanks for your help 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/7/30 10:08
MonkeyDLuffy posted on 2019/7/26 17:19 I agree with you. Performance and camera bad.
Hi MonkeyDLuffy, 2) Camera night shots are bad. Could you show us an original photo of the camera experience? This could help us greatly. To prevent quality loss, you may upload the photo to ASUS WebStorage and share the link with us.- Please also tell us the lighting and show me the settings of your camera when you took the pictures. 1. Which camera mode (Please take a screenshot of the page after opening up Camera.) 2. Tap "Settings" on the top-right corner in camera, then screenshot this page. 3) The main camera takes a yellow picture when the flash is on. This problem has been reported to the tech team and we are looking into the problem. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. 4) Since switching to Android 9, the battery performance is very poor. Is the battery performance poor in sleep mode or screen on? Thanks for your help 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
kingghaffar76 posted on 2019/7/27 07:17 Record a video make the skin tone reddish too..... Why Asus make such a thing..
Hi kingghaffar76, Record a video make the skin tone reddish too --> Could you tell us in which camera mode this problem appears? Please also tell me the lighting and show me the settings of your camera when you took the pictures. 1. Which camera mode (Screenshot of the page after opening up Camera.) 2. Tap on "Settings" on the top-right corner in camera, then screenshot this page. Thanks for your help 🙂

kingghaffar76
Star III
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/7/30 09:10 Hi kingghaffar76, Record a video make the skin tone reddish too
Yes, I can. But for the video that make the skin tone red are already deleted cause i dont like it. The lighting is outdoor when about 4:30pm GMT+7. The setting is exactly same like the photo. And the mode is normal video FHD 120fps.