Andrey1039
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_16.0615.1907.105
Frequency of Occurrence: N/A
Rooted: No
APP Name:

The latest firmware version (including WW_16.0615.1907.105) has the following problem. When the cellular signal drops to one division (one stick), then in headphones connected via 3.5 mm jack, strange sounds appear in the form of a background (like in speakers when the phone is nearby). With a complete lack of communication, there is no such problem. Also, this problem is present when the mobile Internet is in the "E" status. On Android 8, there was no such problem. I used different players (google play music, neutron, poveramp). Nearby there are no electrical wires and power lines. Music plays through the Hi-res driver in 24 bit and 192 kHz format. Will this bug be fixed in the next system updates?
3 REPLIES 3

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi Andrew1039, Could you tell me your mobile network provider? Does this problem appear every time when the mobile network drops? How often does it appear? What is the brand and model of your earphones? Have you tried with different earphones? Thanks for your help 🙂

Andrey1039
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/7/29 11:14 Hi Andrew1039, Could you tell me your mobile network provider?
Yes, every time the network falls. And it is exactly when one division of communication remains and plays a high-resolution file. Sennheiser CX 300 II, Marshall major 2, ASUS ZenEar Pro, Sennheiser IE 4. Yes, I tried with different headphones (obviously good), but the problem remains.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Andrew1039 posted on 2019/7/29 17:31 Yes, every time the network falls. And it is exactly when one division of communication remains an ...
Hi Andrew1039, Does this problem appear when you are playing music? If yes, please tell me the app name and version. Are you playing online music or offline? When this problem appears, please screenshot the SIM status and send us the screenshot: Settings > System > About phone > Status > SIM status Thanks for your help 🙂