myzj42
Star I
ZF Model: ZB570TL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_Phone-14.02.1809.69-20181018
Frequency of Occurrence: 6
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by myzj42 on 2019/7/18 07:51 I bought "ZenFone Max Plus (M1)". In its technical specs indicate that the phone is capable of fast charging:
Battery 4130mAh capacity with fast chargingASUS PowerMaster technology2x longer battery lifespanUp to 26 days 4G standbyUp to 26 hours 3G talk timeUp to 13 hours video playbackUp to 21 hours Wi-Fi web browsing
But when I connect the phone to charge, it takes a long time to fully charge the phone (between 6 and 8 hours). I use the main charge of the phone in its box. Please guide me on how to enable the quick charging feature?
5 REPLIES 5

l00ky
Star I
juanitodanilo posted on 2019/7/27 03:58 I take it that you're smart enough to know whether whatever outlet/socket/extension cord that you're ...
No, it's not the case. If you have the same model, you would know it's manufacturing defect. The phone takes minimum 6 hours to charge whatever charger you use. Which is a clear scam/ cheating by ASUS as they claim "fast charging " in the specifications. However if you tell ASUS about this, they stupidly will reply advising to charge the phone while switched off (just to reduce the charging time from 6 hours and above to around 4 hours) 🤣🤣🤣