TheseMood
Rising Star II
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: .
Frequency of Occurrence: .
Rooted: No
APP Name:

After the last update, the camera got worse. Everything works so bad. The interface is very slow. The opening time of applications has increased significantly. The camera really sucks. The portrait mode has got worse and the portrait light has become confused. The night shoots got worse. I regret that I installed the latest update.
22 REPLIES 22

Luffy
Star II
1) The interface is not fast. 2) Camera night shots are bad. 3) The main camera takes a yellow picture when the flash is on. 4) Since switching to Android 9, the battery performance is very poor. 5) New camera modes are not added (Instagram video time, Night Sight vs.)

TheseMood
Rising Star II
The camera software is very bad, they should use the Google Camera software. The camera doesn't show the skin tone as it is, but it shows poor quality like fake photos.

kingghaffar76
Star III
yusufofficiall01 posted on 2019/7/27 05:28 The camera software is very bad, they should use the Google Camera software. The camera doesn't show ...
Record a video make the skin tone reddish too..... Why Asus make such a thing..

hieule_pp
Star III
MonkeyDLuffy posted on 2019/7/27 00:48 1) The interface is not fast. 2) Camera night shots are bad. 3) The main camera takes a yellow pict ...
4) You should try factory resetting your phone, i tried and the battery life is much better.

Luffy
Star II
hieule.pp posted on 2019/7/27 03:24 4) You should try factory resetting your phone, i tried and the battery life is much better.
I made factory reset. Android 8 Display time: 9 hours, Android 9 Display time: 6 hours