Star I
Model:
RAM:
Firmware/APP Version:
Frequency of Occurrence:
Rooted:
APP Name:
Screenshot:

Once when I was using LINE and then opened up multiple windows, a notification popped out asking me whether I wanted to change into default mode or standard mode. I pressed default mode but I didn't just change what was in the app but also what was in my home screen. And now there's this black bar covering the bottom of my home screen and I tried changing it in the display section in systems but nothing worked... please fix this 😭😭😭
4 REPLIES 4

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hello wilburliao, Good day. Has your firmware updated to WW-16.0615.1905.102 Could you show me a short video about your operation? Please also show me your screenshot of app scaling settings. Please save your video to a cloud and paste us your public link. (e.g. Google drive or Asus Webstorage) Thank you.

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hello wilburliao, Good day. Has your firmware updated to WW-16.0615.1905.102? (settings> system > about phone > software information > build number) Could you show me a short video about your operation? Please save your video to a cloud and paste us your public link. (e.g. Google drive or Asus Webstorage) Please also show me your screenshot of app scaling settings. Thank you.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi wilburliao, Thanks for your reply. Could you try pinning the navigation bar > then unpin the navigation bar (marked red below), and check if this can improve the problem? Thank you for your help

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi wilburliao, Could you show me a screenshot of the app scaling settings and navigation bar settings? Settings > Display > App scaling. Settings > Display > Navigation bar. Could you show me a short video of the process that caused this issue to occur? To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. Thanks for your help 🙂